1. Formerly known as Canada Fruit Fest
2. 2021 will be our 3rd Annual
3. We are 5 Star Reviewed by 99% of guests
4. Aug 6-9th (3 nights, 4 days)
5. The #1 Reason people tell us they want to come: The Like Minded Community of Awesome People.
6. The Average attendee age is 32 years old.
7. Located on the Westside of Okanagan Lake, between Vernon & Kelowna in what is considered the Fruit Capital of Canada
8. People attend from all over the world, last year we had over 25 countries represented!
9. Educational Speakers everyday
10. Acro, Yoga, Meditation, Workshops and Classes are on everyday
11. Fresh Food Is Available
12. On Site Camping Available
13. Nearest Hotel is 20 min away
14. No animal products are allowed on site
15. Tickets have 6 tiers, each tier is priced higher than the last.
16. Beautiful lakeside venue, mountain views
17. The event is Run by Ted, Holly, Zen, John, Kristina, Tomer, Don
18. We usually have 50-100 Volunteers helping out the entire time
19. We have bathrooms with toilets & showers
20. We offer a raw food buffet
21. We DO NOT have electric outlets
22. But we DO have charging stations for phones
23. Our only cooked food is popcorn for those who need a healthy fix!
24. We have hot tea
25. We have merch for sale
26. We have an ATM machine
27. The nearest convenience and grocery store is 2 min away, and it's called Little Kingdom.
28. The #1 way people found out about the fest is through Instagram
29. 25% of the attendees are raw foodists, and 85% want to be raw during the festival.
30. 95% of attendees are 100% Vegan
31. Takes place on Sacred First Nation land
32. We are located on the Okanagan Lake and have no lifeguard on duty, so only swim at your own risk!
33. Over 50% of attendees arrive on their own and over 90% leave with what they’d consider a new best friend
34. Offer a bus shuttle
35. Offer free parking
36. We are RV Friendly (no electrical ports)
37. We have a Zero waste initiative
38. All food scraps get composted to local organic farmer
39. All leftovers get sold at the end of the festival
40. Schedule is up now (and will continue to get updated until Aug 6th)
41. We have a ton of different games and relationship building activities
42. Silent disco starts at 10pm.
43. A daily running group starts at 8am
44. Family friendly/all ages
45. We are Dog friendly
46. We offer a dry festival experience... both drug & alcohol free!
47. There's live music happening every night!
48. Services vendors; light therapy & massage
49. We offer singing and songwriting group/workshops
50. We Offer Hiking Groups
51. We would love to see you there! August 7th-10th.